For this Sunday’s filler, I’d thought I would share this photo. My little girl, now almost 4 years old, took a tissue box and turned it into a mailbox (with mom’s help) so she could receive letters. “Daddy” has been leaving little notes for her from time to time over the course of a week. :)
I like to share information and help make the Internet a better place.
Thanks for reading.
Search the Blog
- Doug on Buddhist Suggestions for Helping in Gaza, Iraq and Ferguson
- Tommy KANEKO on Buddhist Suggestions for Helping in Gaza, Iraq and Ferguson
- Doug on My Visit to Utsunomiya, Japan
- Doug on Famous Korean Poetry on a Fan
- Pink Ninjabi on My Visit to Utsunomiya, Japan
- Pink Ninjabi on Famous Korean Poetry on a Fan