For this Sunday’s filler, I’d thought I would share this photo. My little girl, now almost 4 years old, took a tissue box and turned it into a mailbox (with mom’s help) so she could receive letters. “Daddy” has been leaving little notes for her from time to time over the course of a week.
This blog explores my life as a father, Buddhist and Japanophile among other things. I like to share information and help make the Internet a better place.
Thanks for reading.
Search the Blog
- Jerilyn on How to practice listening for Japanese language
- Mui Carl Alexander on Understanding Rinzai Zen Lineage
- teamheadkick.blogspot.com on How to practice listening for Japanese language
- Monty on How to practice listening for Japanese language
- Doug 陀愚 on Perfume パフューム
- Doug 陀愚 on A Tale of Two Numbers